- Download our Mobile Banking apps for access wherever you (and your device) are.
- Deposit checks from your mobile device and desktop computer.
- Desktop Home Banking offers additional “Self Service” functionality
- Sync & Manage all your accounts in one place, create budgets and track spending
You can access your account anywhere, anytime right from your mobile device
- Check balances and review transactions
- Deposit checks – refer to Mobile/Remote Deposit info. below
- Manage your Qualstar Visa cards (activate, freeze, block, re-order and schedule travel)
- Apply for auto, Visa, personal, equity and mortgage loans
- Make auto, Visa, and mortgage loan payments
- Transfer within and between linked accounts,
- Sync your other accounts, loans, credit cards, retirement and investments with “My Finance”:#hb4 and keep tabs on your overall financial situation in one place – set goals, plan for financial wants and needs, and create alerts to stay on track
- Bill Payer is a safe and convenient option to pay unlimited bills each month with NO FEES (same day payments are available for some payees)1
Here’s what you will need to get started:
Enroll for access directly on your device – simply download the app, and choose “Enroll” from the main screen. Follow the steps to provide information verified on your account (the info. must match what is in our system) and a “one-time PIN” will be generated and sent to the email address we have on file. Enter that one-time PIN and then you’ll be able to access all of the functions available in Mobile Banking – including applying for loans!
Mobile Banking access also means you can log-in to our desktop Home Banking platform as well (same username and password), which gives you access to even more functionality.
We have iPhone and Android apps!
No time to come to a branch to deposit that check? It’s not a problem with Mobile/Remote Deposit!
It may not be often that you have a check to deposit, so when you do we want to make it as simple as possible…why not deposit that check electronically from the comfort of wherever you are? With Mobile/Remote Deposit, it’s as simple as logging in to Home Banking or Mobile Banking.
What is Mobile/Remote Deposit?
Mobile/Remote Deposit is a secure service offered by Qualstar Credit Union that allows you to electronically deposit checks to your Qualstar account:
- Mobile Deposit allows you to use your iPhone or Android mobile device to take a picture of the check and make deposits.
- Remote Deposit allows you to use your scanner and computer to scan and deposit checks through Home Banking.
Preparing Your Check:
- Endorse the back and write “For Mobile Deposit”
- Include the account # you are depositing it to and the current date
Use Mobile Deposit with your iPhone/iPad or Android device:
- Log-in via the Mobile Banking app installed on your device and select “Check Deposit”
- Choose the account you want to deposit to and enter the check amount
- Click the front image icon to capture the front of the check1
- Submit the front check image
- Click the back image icon to capture the back of the check (with your endorsement, to include “For Mobile Deposit”)1
- Submit the back check image
- Click submit again, and you’re done!
How will Mobile/Remote deposits be applied?
A minimum of $200 will be made available immediately; your available amount will be displayed on the screen when you make your deposit. The remaining funds will be released per our standard funds availability policy. The maximum daily deposit limit is $10,000 – the rolling 30-day deposit limit is $30,000.
1 Be sure to align the image to make sure you get 4 green corners – otherwise, your image may be rejected.
Our Mobile and Home Banking systems use multi-factor authentication for user verification and SSL encryption to ensure data transfers are secure. You will use the same username and password for Mobile Banking that you use for Home Banking.
- Enhanced security gives you peace of mind and keeps your financial information safe
Don’t have an iPhone or Android? That’s OK!
- Go to www.qualstarcu.mobi on your device’s browser
- Log-in to your account (with your usual username and password)
- Follow the instructions from #2 above
For more information, please refer to our detailed user guides.
Home Banking with Bill Payer, Check Deposit & Personal Finance Management with My Finance
All of the same features from Mobile Banking are available (excluding card controls), PLUS…
- Send funds TO AND FROM your Qualstar account and make your Qualstar loan payments by setting up “Other Bank/Credit Union Transfers” (account requirements and approval apply – call us to request this service)
- Create eAlerts to receive text and/or e-mail notifications for incorrect log-ins, password changes, transactions (over/under a certain amount), deposits, balances, and overdrafts
- The Self Service section gives you the ability to do more on your own – apply for a loan or a mortgage, obtain direct deposit information, calculate a loan payoff, customize your account listings, and more
- Sign up for eStatements to reduce the amount of mail you receive from us
- Sign-up for Home Banking and manage your account from any computer anytime, anywhere – every day of the week
Members must be age 13 and above to access Home Banking and eStatements.
1 A checking account is required for Bill Payer access.
Download, review, and archive your Qualstar account information and transactions with Intuit’s Quicken!
Using Qualstar’s OFX Server, you can conveniently and securely download transaction and account information to your computer.
(Please Note: Intuit is no longer supporting the 2010 version of Quicken Windows software – after April 30, 2013, access to online services for this version will be discontinued.)
Are you currently receiving an “OL-304-A” error? Click HERE
If you currently use Quicken via Web Connect (previously listed as “Qualstar CU,” you will need to convert to Direct Connect – please refer to the Direct Connect Conversion Guides:
2007-2009 Windows Intuit Direct Connect Conversion Guide
2005-2007 Mac Intuit Direct Connect Conversion Guide
Qualstar is also available on Mint
Simply sign in (or sign up) on Mint and use your Qualstar Home Banking login/password to download your account info, and track your finances!