Convenient Access to Your Accounts & Loans – Anytime, Anywhere!
- Download our Mobile Banking apps for access wherever you (and your device) are.
- Deposit checks from your mobile device to checking and some loans.
- Sync & Manage all your accounts in one place, create budgets and track spending
- Set-up account & loan notifications – loan payment due notices, balance updates, log-in alerts, and more!
Mobile and Home Banking
You can access and manage your account(s) and loan(s) anywhere, anytime right from your mobile device or desktop PC/laptop…
- Check balances and review transactions
- Deposit checks – refer to Check Deposit info. below
- Manage your Qualstar Visa® cards (activate, freeze, block, re-order and schedule travel)
- Apply for auto, Visa, personal, equity and mortgage loans
- Make auto, Visa, and mortgage loan payments
- Transfer within and between other Qualstar member accounts,
- Bill Payer is a safe and convenient option to pay unlimited bills each month with NO FEES (same day payments are available for some payees)1
- View eStatements for your accounts, mortgage loans, Visa credit cards and equity loans – new Online Services users are automatically subscribed to receive eStatements, and can unsubscribe at any time.
You can sync your other accounts, loans, credit cards, retirement and investments and keep tabs on your overall financial situation in one place – set goals, plan for financial wants and needs, and create notifications to stay on track.
Here’s what you will need to get started:
Enroll for access directly on your device2 – simply download the app, and choose “Enroll Here” from the main screen. Follow the steps to provide information for the primary member verified on your account (the info. must match what is in our system) and a verification code will be sent via text, email or voice call (using contact info. on the account ). Enter that code and then you’ll have access all of the functions available in Mobile and Home Banking!
Mobile Banking access also means you can log-in to our desktop Home Banking platform as well (same username and password), which gives you access to nearly all of the same services as mobile
No time to come to a branch to deposit that check? It’s not a problem with electronic Check Deposit via our Mobile Banking app!
It may not be often that you have a check to deposit, so when you do we want to make it as simple as possible…why not deposit that check electronically from the comfort of wherever you are? With our Mobile Banking app, it’s as simple as logging in and snapping a couple of photos.
What is Electronic Check Deposit?
Check Deposit via our Mobile Banking app is a secure service that allows you to electronically deposit checks to your Qualstar account or loan (requirements do apply; not all loan types may allow a deposit.)
Preparing Your Check:
- Endorse the back and write “For Mobile Deposit at QCU Only”
- Include the account # you are depositing it to and the current date
Use Mobile Deposit with your iPhone/iPad or Android device:
- Log-in via the Mobile Banking app installed on your device and select “Deposit Check”
- Choose the account you want from the “Deposit to…” drop-down and enter the check amount
- Choose “Click Take Photos” at the bottom
- At the top of the screen, choose “Auto” to have the photo captured automatically, or “Manual” to tap the screen and take the photo
- Align the check in the window area and follow the prompts on the screen for both the front and back images
- Verify all of the info. for your check deposit is correct
- Click “Submit” to complete your deposit – you will receive a “Submitted” message if the deposit is successful; it will show a pending message if further review is needed.
How will Mobile deposits be applied?
A minimum of $225 will be made available immediately; your available amount will be displayed on the screen when you make your deposit. The remaining funds will be released per our standard funds availability policy. The maximum daily deposit limit is $25,000 – the rolling 30-day deposit limit is $50,000.
All of the same features from Mobile Banking are available in Home Banking!
Our Mobile and Home Banking systems use multi-factor authentication for user verification and SSL encryption to ensure data transfers are secure. You will use the same username and password for Mobile Banking that you use for Home Banking (entering your username and password from our website home page sends the information encoded to allow a direct log-in from that screen – your credentials are kept safe & secure.)
- Enhanced security gives you peace of mind and keeps your financial information safe
Members must be age 13 and above to access Home Banking and eStatements.
1 A checking account is required for Bill Payer access.
fn2. Carrier data and messaging rates may apply.
Intuit Quicken and QuickBooks1
Download, review, and archive your Qualstar account information and transactions with Intuit’s Quicken and QuickBooks!
Using Qualstar’s Web Connect access, you can conveniently and securely download transaction and account information to your computer and import into your Quicken or QuickBooks program.
Please use these instructions to use Quicken and QuickBooks via “Web Connect”:
2020 Windows Quicken Conversion Guide
2020 Mac Quicken Conversion Guide
2020 Windows QuickBooks Conversion Guide
2020 Mac QuickBooks Conversion Guide
Qualstar is also available on Mint
Simply sign in (or sign up) on Mint and use your Qualstar Home Banking login/password to download your account info, and track your finances!