Union Vacation Accounts
Qualstar is very proud to partner with several local unions to provide convenient access to their Vacation Funds. If you belong to any of the following unions, your vacation funds are with us:
- Brick Layers & Allied Craftworkers Washington and Alaska
- Brick Layers & Allied Craftworkers Oregon, Eastern Washington, Idaho and Montana
- Carpenters Pacific Northwest Regional Council
- Carpet Layers Local #1238
- Cement Masons & Plasterers Local #528 Seattle
- Cement Masons Local #555 Portland
- Heat and Frost Insulators Local #7 (Asbestos Workers)
- IBEW Local #191
- Laborers Washington and Northern Idaho
- Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers Washington
- Sheet Metal Workers Local #66
If you have specific questions about your vacation funds, view a list of FAQ’s (Spanish Version also available) here.
If you belong to one of the above unions – we are here to help you.
Not only with your vacation funds, but we can also help with all of your banking needs. We realize everyone says they offer great rates and service, and we would appreciate the chance to show you we really mean it!
Ask us how we compare to other banks or credit unions.
While we realize we aren’t going to be the best option out there every single time, we always make sure our competitors have to work pretty hard to beat us.
Read Kristine S.’s review of Qualstar Credit Union on Yelp