Mobile Payments (Apple Pay)
Qualstar is excited to offer…
Setting up your Qualstar Visa Card to use Apple Pay is simple:
- Be sure to review the Mobile Payments Terms & Conditions
- Open the Wallet app on your Apple device.
- If your Visa card is already on-file with Apple (iTunes) and is eligible for the service, you will be offered an option to use it as your default card/account for Apple Pay.
- You have the option to add other cards and will be prompted for a one-time entry of a few account details such as name, address, card number, expiration date, and the three digit card verification value that can be found on the back of your card.
- If this is your first time using Apple Pay, you will be prompted to add a card by positioning your physical card in the frame that appears or you can enter your card details manually.
- Whenever you add a new Qualstar card, you will be instructed to call Qualstar CU at 1-800-848-0018 to verify your card for Apple Pay unless your Visa card is already on-file with Apple (iTunes).
Using your Qualstar Visa Card to pay with Apple Pay is also simple:
- Look for the PayWave or Apple Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger lightly on the Touch ID ™. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
- If you use a debit card, the merchant may prompt you to enter your PIN number on the card terminal.