MyCa$h (10-17 years)
- An account with more independence for our members from 10 to 17 years of age
- Get a Cash Card at age 10 and help them learn how to withdraw from their account
- Get a MyCa$h Checking account at age 13 with Visa Check Card access (account qualifications apply)
- Scholarship Program for High School Seniors
- Join Us Today!
Financial independence is around the corner
At this age it’s important to understand why it’s necessary to think about saving for the future, options for saving money, and how to keep track of the money that slips through your fingers.
Additional account benefits become available with a MyCa$h account, including a cash card at age 10 and opening a MyCa$h checking account with Visa Check Card access access (at the age of 13, with parent or guardian as joint accountholder).
Link & Learn:
Reality Check – think you have it all figured out? Use this calculator to find out how much money you REALLY need to make it out on your own.
Money as You Grow – what you really need to know as you get older…
Hands On Banking
– learn money skills you’ll keep for life
In the Mix – activities, resources and info. just for teens
Test Your Financial IQ – read each module of the Balance Track Teens & Money Guide and do the quiz at the end to find out how much you know!
Feed the Pig – fun tools, quizzes, tons of tips and other resources to help you think through your saving and spending habits.
Biz Kids – online videos, games and interactive STUFF
The Mint – Tips for Teens