List of Documents You Will Need
Home Loan Checklist
Following is a list of the documents you will need in order to complete the mortgage loan application:
- Most recent pay stubs representing a minimum two month period, for all borrowers (copies).
- Addresses of all borrowers for past two years.
- Name and addresses of employer(s) for last two years.
- Copies of W-2 forms for last two years.
- Bank statement copies for all accounts over past two years.
- Other income verification (if applicable). This could include rental agreements, notes receivables, retirement income, child support, etc.
- Purchase and Sale Agreement copy – all pages.
- Deposit for appraisal, credit report, and title insurance.
- Other assets being used for down payment and closing costs. This could include closing statement on sale of existing property, stock options, documentation of sale of assets (example: car), etc.
- Homeowners insurance information (name of company, agent, phone number).
- Landlord information for past two years (name, address and phone number).
*Current profit and loss statement.
- Current balance sheet.
- Tax returns for past two years (personal and corporate, with all schedules).
- Copy of Social Security Card and Driver’s License for all borrowers.
For VA Loans
- Veteran’s DD-214 (copy) or Certificate of Eligibility (original).