Do You Zogo? It pays to learn about money. Literally!
Zogo guides users of all ages through 350+ bite-sized financial education lessons. There are two ways to use Zogo.
Zogo Mobile for iPhone or Android
Financial education is like a game with Zogo Mobile! Just download the Zogo app on your phone and start exploring the courses that interest you most.
• Earn points for completing lessons and level up.
• Join the ‘pineapple party’ daily and earn pineapples.
• Redeem pineapples for gift cards to your favorite stores.
• With the Zogo app, learning about money is fun and rewarding. Literally!
Use the Access Code QUALSTAR to Get Started!
Zogo Classroom for PC or Laptop
“I don’t have a smartphone and only want to access Zogo through my laptop or desktop computer.” – No problem! We have a link for that, and while you won’t earn pineapples in the classroom for gift cards, you will earn them to receive a Financial Education Certificate upon completion! Choose “Launch Zogo Classroom” below to get started!
Zogo was developed by a group of Duke University students who knew there needed to be a fun way to learn about money. With Zogo Classroom, you can bring the fun of financial education to your students.
- Jumpstart Curriculum approved content.
- Ability to add classes and add your students.
- Earn a Financial Education Certificate on completion.
Nearly 50 percent of high school seniors say they wish they learned personal finance in school.* Teaching financial education is easy with Zogo, so get started today!
*Statistics. finEDge. (n.d.). Retrieved May 3, 2022, from https://finedge.uchicago.edu/advocacy/stats