Auto Buying Resources & Tools
- Find the car you want and more at AutoSmart
- Get the value of your trade-in or other vehicles using NADA Guides
- Get your financing right at the dealership through the CUDL network!
- Receive the same low Qualstar rates and convenient terms
- Apply Now!
CUDL and AutoSmart – auto buying from start to finish!
When it’s time to buy a new car, sometimes you just want to get it done and go home! With the Credit Union Direct Lending network of dealerships, you can go pick out the car you like, apply for a Qualstar loan, and receive our financing (at the same low rates) right there at the dealership.
To find a dealer near you with the car you’re looking for, in addition to other car-buying tips and tools, visit our CUDL AutoSmart page.
Get the AutoSmart iPhone app!
GAP Coverage Protects Your Investment
The dramatic decrease of your car’s value as soon as you drive it off the lot can put surprising and unnecessary strain on your wallet if your car is stolen or totaled. The actual cash value of your car can be quite a bit less than what you still owe on your loan. Since you’re responsible for paying the remainder of your loan even when your car is stolen or totaled, depending on how much your insurance will cover, you might have to come up with hundreds or even thousands out of your pocket unless you have Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Coverage.
The Benefits of GAP Coverage
- Covers the financial “gap” by covering up to 125% of the loan to value (after your insurance coverage is applied)
- Costs far less than other coverages – just a one-time fee of $345.00!
- $1,000 toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle when financed through Qualstar (to receive the $1,000 benefit there must be a total loss, and a new loan must be made for the replacement vehicle within 90 days of when the vehicle is determined to be a total loss)
- Protects your personal credit rating
- Available for both new and used vehicles
- Enrollment is easy and coverage begins immediately
NADA Vehicle Guides
Wondering what the value of your vehicle is for trade-in or private sale…?