Woodstone Credit Union Merger Updates
We are excited to welcome Woodstone members to Qualstar on March 31st – that is when the merger will be complete and all accounts, loans and services will be transferred to Qualstar Credit Union. We have been communicating the merger along the way, and this is where you can find the most up to date information. Merging with Qualstar gives Woodstone members more account access and product options:
- Expanded branch network, with the addition of six (6) Qualstar branches, located throughout King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties.
- A 24/7 call center (limited services available after hours.)
- Mobile Banking with Bill Payer and Mobile Deposit (electronic check deposit), enabling you to conduct all your credit union business from your iPhone or Android when you download the Qualstar Mobile Banking app.
- Participation in CO-OP shared branching, allowing you to access your account at more than 5,000 credit union branches across the country.
- VISA rewards credit cards.
- Designated youth accounts designed for specific age groups.
- Commercial loans, and
- In-house Mortgage Loan services.
- Effective date of the merger of Woodstone and Qualstar Credit Unions
- Qualstar assumes management of Woodstone’s branch and employees
- Alignment of Woodstone and Qualstar’s products and rates
- Letter and FAQ mailed from Qualstar Credit to all Woodstone members
- Welcome packets are mailed in mid-March, which include the new account and loan info. and more answers to commonly asked questions:
Please Note: It was previously communicated that Woodstone Visa online access will be unavailable; since that info. was provided we have learned that access WILL be available via Qualstar Mobile and Home Banking, by logging in with the existing Woodstone online banking username and password and clicking on “Woodstone Credit Cards.”
- Woodstone’s membership database will be combined with Qualstar’s on March 31st
April 2nd, 2018
- Woodstone’s name will change to Qualstar Credit Union- all branch signage and materials will be changed to reflect this
- Woodstone accounts will be Qualstar accounts with full access to all Qualstar branches, accounts, products, and services