Let’s celebrate YOUth Month…from a safe distance!
Each April, we celebrate the future of Qualstar by holding special events throughout Youth Financial Literacy Month and 2020 is no exception! This year’s celebration will focus on financial education opportunities for our young members, which will be provided via live webinar (recorded versions will also be available.)
Several financial topics are available, and you can attend any or all of them!
Registering for these educational webinars is easy – simply click on the name of the session you would like to attend, and complete the registration form and you will receive an email with instructions for attending each 1:00pm session.
Join us for special YOUth Month Financial Literacy webinars throughout April (streaming live at 1:00pm PST)…
- Tuesday, April 7th – Paying for Pets & Pay Yourself First – Geared for grades 7-12
- Wednesday, April 8th – Good and Bad Spending – Geared for grades 7-12
- Thursday, April 9th – Building a Budget – Geared for grades 9-12+
- Tuesday, April 14th – Compound Interest Mind Bend – Geared for grades 9-12+
- Wednesday, April 15th – Loan Basics – Geared for grades 9-12+
- Thursday, April 16th – Know Your Checking Account – Geared for grades 7-12
- Tuesday, April 21st – Using Your Credit Card – Geared for grades 7-12
- Wednesday, April 22nd – Save on Tuition & After Grad: Work or College – Geared for grades 9-12+
- Thursday, April 23rd – Foiling Identity Theft – Geared for grades 7-12
- Tuesday, April 28th – Acing the Job Interview – Geared for grades 9-12+
- Wednesday, April 29th – Breakdown of a Credit Score – Geared for grades 9-12+
- Thursday, April 30th – Boosting Your Credit Score – Geared for grades 9-12+
1 Grades listed above are just a suggestion, classes are available for all ages.
If you have questions prior to registering, please contact:
Juliana Canales, Public Relations Manager
Gina Duckett, Community Development Representative
If you are interested in scheduling a personal webinar for your own group, request an educator here.