Accessibility Statement Our goal is to make sure our services are accessible...
Please Note: This is intended ONLY for users who are unable to access and/or use our website or other online services due to a physical (or other) disability as per the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Qualstar’s goal is to provide a positive experience to all our current and potential members, and we aim to promote accessibility, diversity, and inclusion—we want users to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms.
We monitor our website regularly to maintain the Americans with Disabilities Act recommended guidelines for accessibility. If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website or any other Qualstar Credit Union online service due to a physical (or other) disability, please complete and submit the form below, or contact us at 1-800-848-0018. We will work to provide you with the information you need via a communication channel that is accessible for you (example – communication through telephone support). We will also ensure your feedback is used to review our online channels and improve accessibility (if the issue falls under A- or AA-level guidelines.)
We strive to make our website and other digital technology accessible and continuously work on accessibility improvements. Whether you are using assistive technologies like a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software, or switch technology, we want you to have a hassle-free and pleasant experience.
Some recommendations for using Qualstar online channels and services:
- We recommend using the most current versions of the computer-based assistive technology applications and browsers.
- There are easy-to-use controls for adjusting the size and colors of content on a web page. There are no ideal sizes or color combinations for all users.
- By using the controls provided by your browser, you can personalize the content presentation to suit your needs.
- Keeping your browsers up-to-date will ensure you have the most options for accessibility. Newer browsers tend to provide more display options to make content accessible, and may work better with assistive technologies.
- We do not provide assistive technology applications or browsers; please visit the individual manufacturer site for information about how to obtain them. You also may have access to assistance from local and state agencies or non-profit groups in your area.
- Qualstar Credit Union welcomes feedback on future initiatives for accessibility of this website and/or our other online or digital services. Anyone who wants to discuss how we provide goods and services to people with disabilities, has problems accessing our website or using any of our other digital technologies, can contact Qualstar at 1-800-848-0018 or complete the form below. A response will be sent within one (1) business day.
Account requests and/or inquiries will not be processed via this form. This is intended ONLY for users who are unable to access and/or use our online services due to a disability per the Americans with Disabilities Act.