Online Services Convenient Access to Your Qualstar Accounts & Loans – Anytime, Anywhere!
Here’s what you will need to get started:
Enroll for access directly on your mobile device2 – simply download the iPhone or Android app, and choose “Enroll Here” from the main screen. Follow the steps to provide information for the primary member verified on your account (the info. must match what is in our system) and a verification code will be sent via text or voice call (using contact info. on the account ). Enter that code, create your password, and you’ll have access to all of the tools and information available in Mobile and Home Banking!
Mobile Banking access also means you can log-in to our desktop Home Banking platform as well, with the same username and password.
Mobile and Home Banking
Access and manage your account(s) and loan(s) right from your mobile device (iPhone and Android) or desktop PC/laptop…
- Check balances and review transactions
- Deposit checks – refer to Check Deposit info. below
- Manage your Qualstar Visa® cards (activate, freeze, block, re-order and schedule travel)
- Apply for auto, Visa, personal, equity and mortgage loans
- Make your loan payments via transfer or mobile check deposit (check deposit not available for all loan types)
- Transfer within your accounts and to other Qualstar member accounts
- Bill Payer is a safe and convenient option to pay unlimited bills each month with NO FEES (same day payments are available for some payees)1
- View eStatements for your accounts, mortgage loans, Visa credit cards and equity loans – new Online Services users are automatically subscribed to receive eStatements, and can unsubscribe at any time.
- Set-up account & loan notifications – loan payment due notices, balance updates, log-in alerts, and more!
You can also sync your other accounts, loans, credit cards, retirement and investments, and keep tabs on your overall financial situation in one place – set goals, plan for financial wants and needs, and create notifications to stay on track.
Members must be age 13 and above to access Online Services and eStatements.
1A checking account is required for Bill Payer access.
2Carrier data and messaging rates may apply.
Mobile Check Deposit
Skip the trip to a branch with Check Deposit via our Mobile Banking app!
It may not be often you have a check to deposit, so when you do we want to make it as simple and secure as possible…log-in to our iPhone or Android Mobile Banking app, snap a couple of photos, and you’re done! Checks can be deposited to your Qualstar account or loan (account requirements apply; not all loan types are eligible for mobile deposit.)
Preparing Your Check:
- Endorse the back and write “For Mobile Deposit at QCU Only”
- Include the account # you are depositing it to and the current date
Use Mobile Deposit with your iPhone/iPad or Android device:
- Log-in via the Mobile Banking app installed on your device and select “Deposit Check”
- Choose the account you want from the “Deposit to…” drop-down and enter the check amount
- Choose “Take Photos” and remove “at the bottom” it’s in the middle of the page for both apps.
- At the top of the photo screen, choose “Auto” to have the photo captured automatically, or “Manual” to tap the screen and take the photo
- Align the check in the framed area and follow the prompts on the screen for both the front and back images
- Verify all of the info. for your check deposit is correct
- Click “Submit” to complete your deposit – you will receive a “success” message if the deposit is successful; it will show a "pending" or "held for review" message if further review is needed.
- Review deposit history by clicking on the file folder in the upper left corner.
How are Mobile Check Deposits applied?1
View your Mobile Check Deposit and other access limits via Online Services
1A minimum of $225 will be made available immediately; your available amount will be displayed on the screen when you make your deposit. The remaining funds will be released per our standard funds availability policy. The maximum daily deposit limit is $25,000 – the rolling 30-day deposit limit is $50,000.
You have an account…your spouse has an account…your 2 kids have accounts…maybe you also have a Visa card and a mortgage… That adds up to SIX statements a month, which adds up to 72 mailed statements a year that need to be grabbed from the mailbox, opened, filed, or shredded!
New Online Services users are automatically subscribed to receive eStatements.1
Once you sign-up, you’ll have access to any regular statements you normally receive from us, from within Mobile (device) or Home (desktop) Banking. You will also receive some other account notifications and marketing information via e-mail. Current eStatements include:
- Account Statements – monthly and quarterly
- Visa® Statements – monthly
- Mortgage Statements – monthly (if your mortgage loan is with Qualstar)
- Equity Statements – monthly (does not include Advantage or Total Equity loans)
- Tax Documents – annually
1 Pop-up blockers must be disabled to view eStatements.
Our Mobile and Home Banking systems use multi-factor authentication for user verification and SSL encryption to ensure data transfers are secure. You will use the same username and password for Mobile Banking that you use for Home Banking (entering your username and password from our website home page sends the information encoded to allow a direct log-in from that screen – your credentials are kept safe & secure.)
Enhanced security gives you peace of mind and keeps your financial information safe.
Members must be age 13 and above to access Mobile or Home Banking and eStatements.
Online Services Accessibility
This is intended ONLY for users who are unable to access and/or use our online services due to a physical (or other) disability as per the Americans with Disabilities Act. Qualstar’s goal is to provide a positive experience to all our current and potential members, and we aim to promote accessibility, diversity, and inclusion—we want users to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms.
We monitor our website regularly to maintain the Americans with Disabilities Act recommended guidelines for accessibility. If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website or any other Qualstar Credit Union online services due to a physical (or other) disability, please complete and submit the form below, or contact us at 1-800-848-0018. We will work to provide you with the information you need via a communication channel that is accessible for you (example – communication through telephone support). We will also ensure your feedback is used to review our online channels and improve accessibility (if the issue falls under A- or AA-level guidelines.)
We strive to make our website and other digital technology accessible and continuously work on accessibility improvements. Whether you are using assistive technologies like a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software, or switch technology, we want you to have a hassle-free and pleasant experience.
Some recommendations for using Qualstar online channels and services:
- We recommend using the most current versions of the computer-based assistive technology applications and browsers.
- There are easy-to-use controls for adjusting the size and colors of content on a web page. There are no ideal sizes or color combinations for all users.
- By using the controls provided by your browser, you can personalize the content presentation to suit your needs.
- Keeping your browsers up-to-date will ensure you have the most options for accessibility. Newer browsers tend to provide more display options to make content accessible, and may work better with assistive technologies.
- We do not provide assistive technology applications or browsers; please visit the individual manufacturer site for information about how to obtain them. You also may have access to assistance from local and state agencies or non-profit groups in your area.
Qualstar Credit Union welcomes feedback on future initiatives for accessibility of this website and/or our other online or digital services. Anyone who wants to discuss how we provide goods and services to people with disabilities has problems accessing our website or using any of our other digital technologies, can contact Qualstar at 1-800-848-0018 or complete the form below. A response is sent within one (1) business day.
Account requests and/or inquiries will not be processed via this form. This is intended ONLY for users who are unable to access and/or use our online services due to a disability per the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Intuit Quicken and QuickBooks1
Download, review, and archive your Qualstar account information and transactions with Intuit’s Quicken and QuickBooks!
Using Qualstar’s Web Connect access, you can conveniently and securely download transaction and account information to your computer and import into your Quicken or QuickBooks program.
Please use these instructions to use Quicken and QuickBooks via “Web Connect”: