Personal & Convenience Loans Additional funds when you need them...
Personal Loans (fixed)
as low as
Personal Lines of Credit (variable)
as low as
Share Secured Loans
as low as
Gateway Line of Credit
Convenience Loan Options
- A Gateway Line of Credit Loan has NO credit score requirement
- Personal Lines of Credit for when you need cash for unexpected expenses, any time!
- Loans with shorter terms and lower balances
- A Share Secured option can help re-build (or build) your credit
- Access credit lines with Online Services – simply log-in and transfer the funds into your corresponding checking account and use your Visa® Debit Card to make purchases, or withdraw the funds from an ATM.
Something that serves as an entrance or a means of access.
Provided as a payday loan alternative with a much lower rate, a Gateway Line of Credit1 doesn’t require a minimum credit score, but once you have it and make regular payments it can help improve your score, or get you started off on the right foot if you didn’t have any credit to begin with.
Maybe you need a quick loan to get some car repairs done; maybe you need to cover some unexpected medical expenses; maybe you just need help getting from one paycheck to the next. Regardless of the reason, our Gateway Loan is designed to make sure you have the funds when you need them.
- $500 line of credit
- $50 minimum monthly payment
- No minimum credit score required
- No advance fee when accessed through ATM withdrawal or Online Services transfer.
Gateway Line of Credit Disclosures
1Additional Gateway Line of Credit Details: $5 monthly service fee if balance is greater than $5.00 (up to $60 annually); $5 advance fee when done through the Call Center or branches; loan approval requires an electronic deposit (payroll, government, ACH, etc.) of at least $100 for three consecutive months; applicant cannot have a current negative account or delinquent loan.