Financial Education Opportunities
Adulting101: Show Me The Money
This class has so much to offer for your real world needs, with topics geared especially for young adults (ages 15-24) such as:
- Budgeting Basics
- Credit, Loans and Credit Cards 101
- Identity Theft and How to Spot a Scam
- Life After Graduation: Work or College
Come join us (we serve snacks!)
Each participant will receive:
- Certificate of completion
- Goody Bag
- Participants in the class will receive $25 to deposit to their Qualstar accounts at the end of class!
There will be two sessions available on February 4th, so save your spot register below!
Both sessions are full, but make sure to check back for our next Financial Education Class!
If you have questions prior to registering, please contact:
Juliana Canales, Director of Public Relations
Gina Duckett, Community Development Representative