A Mortgage Specialist Who Fits Your Needs
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm Cami Anthony and Liliana Rogers
- After Hours – South, Pierce and Thurston Counties Juliana Berg- 360-529-9540
- After Hours – Whatcom Skagit and Island Counties TJ Foster- 360-441-0553
- A stress-free application – you can relax knowing we will walk you through each step of the mortgage1 process.
- Purchase, Refinance, or get your mortgage payoff on the Fast Track! 2
- Have confidence knowing you are getting a good deal from people you can trust
- Review loan options, check rates, review disclosures (requires log-in) or APPLY in our Mortgage Loan Center (does not apply to the Fast Track Loan – see below.)
Thinking About Refinancing Your Current Mortgage?
The best way to find out which mortgage option we offer is best for you is to call our Real Estate Lending department. Moving your existing mortgage loan to Qualstar is a simple process – and we may even be able to reduce your payment!1
Looking to get your mortgage payoff on the Fast Track?
When your long term goals include paying off your home sooner rather than later, our Fast Track loan delivers. If your current mortgage loan balance is below $250,000 this could be your opportunity to refinance at a lower rate and a shorter term (7, 10, 12 & 15 years available) with NO CLOSING COSTS!2 Apply Now to put your mortgage payoff on the Fast Track.2
Per the Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Act, Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration information is available by request.
1 Rate received is subject to credit approval; Mortgage loan insurance may be required. Payment Example: Mortgage Loan amount of $225,000 at 4.000% for 30 year term has an estimated Principal & Interest payment of $1,074.18.
2 Approved rate and term are based on applicant’s credit history and Qualstar’s lending guidelines. Loan amounts up to $250,000; maximum 70% LTV. A full appraisal may be required; in such cases the appraisal fee is charged and collected up-front from the member. No escrow account required. Limited to owner-occupied properties in Washington and Oregon. No set-up fees are charged to the member at funding. The set-up costs paid by the credit union, which range from $200 to $500 depending on the transaction, will be reimbursed by the member if the loan is paid off and closed within 3 years of opening. Flood/Hazard certificate and property insurance required. Member is responsible for property tax & insurance payments. Payment Example: FastTrack Loan amount of $75,000 at 3.875% for 120 month term has an estimated Principal & Interest payment of $754.38.